“The ‘real world’ of security leaves a lot to be desired. Sadly, our industry’s overall reputation is marred by unscrupulous firms, notorious for their poor standards and unregulated practice. But not all dog security and general security firms should be tarred with the same brush.
Response Security Consultants are different and we’re proud to buck the trend.
All within our teams across the Midlands region are committed to delivering everything that dog security and general security services should be, so you’ll find us highly professional in every respect; from the calibre of our security staff to our insistence upon rigor our standards and best practice across all our services.”
Bina Wilkes, Response Security Consultants Director
What sets us apart?
From early screening as part of the recruitment process, to regular security site audits, accurate reporting and timely administration, Response Security Consultants disciplined approach is rarely matched.
- All security personnel hold an SIA (Security Industry Authority) licence
- Each dog is NASDU & BIPDT certificated in its own name with its respective handler
- Response Security Consultants is a IS0 9001 2008 company
- £10m Public Liability and Employers Insurance
- Our dog handlers additionally hold their own Public Liability insurance