“Levels of professionalism few others can match”
Some claim to deliver high standards, but Response Security Consultants raises the bar.
Committed to delivering an exceptional service, we adhere to strict protocol across all aspects of our business. Choose to work with us and this is what you can expect:
- Rigorous staff selection – Applicants are ‘screened’ by telephone as the first step in our recruitment process. Only English-speaking candidates with good communication skills and the right approach will be invited to fill in an application form. Only if this makes the grade will applicants attend a face-to-face interview. All recruited personnel are vetted to BS 7858 and must provide written references. This rigorous process ensures high calibre dog security and general security personnel.
- Site specific staff – No two security environments are the same and different industries call for specific security skill-sets. We are one of the few in our sector to resource the right security personnel for the job – experienced staff who can communicate on the right level for the respective assignment or contract.
- Ongoing training – All Response Security Consultants personnel are SIA and CSCS licence holders. Dog handlers hold NASDU and BIPDT certificates. Following initial induction sessions, training is provided on an ongoing basis to refresh skills and ensure optimal levels of service.
- Regular site checks – Unannounced site visits provide essential management information, allowing us to identify and address any issues or concerns swiftly.
- Control room operations – The movements and activity of all Response Security Consultants staff are recorded and monitored in ‘real-time’. Continual assessment and accurate reporting enables us to take immediate action and respond to any problem openly and fast.
- £10m insurance – Public Liability and Employers. In addition our dog handlers hold their own PI insurance.
- Value for money – our costs are very competitive and we are confident you will find the calibre of our security personnel, their ethos and the services they provide exceed expectation.
Our professionalism is your assurance; we believe this is invaluable in an industry where it’s all too easy to cut corners.