We have Security Dog Handlers available to help you protect you, your staff and your premises over the Christmas period.
- Patrol guard dogs – for construction sites, business premises, parks or extensive areas
- Sniffer dogs – narcotics detection for clubs/bars, transport terminals, high schools, private companies
- Search –primarily for tracking criminals
- Personal Protection – for individuals and their residences
Well-trained and correctly handled security dogs are incredibly effective for protecting both people and property, so it’s no surprise that in today’s climate, an increasing number of organisations are choosing this option.
Response Security Consultants offer professional dog security services throughout the Central region – including the areas of Birmingham, Sheffield, Wolverhampton, Telford, Coventry, Northampton, Leicester, Derby, Nottingham, Stafford and Stoke.
From on-site patrols to drugs detection, our highly trained dogs are always fully under control, working as a team with their handler to deliver effective security services suitable for many industries.
All of our handlers are uniformed, comply with the Guard Dog Act 1975 and are fully experienced to work with trained security dogs. Many of our dog unit personnel are ex MOD or have a services background.
Each dog and handler unit is NASDU and BIPDT registered and to ensure the highest standards and levels of service, Response Security Consultants conducts regular site checks, covering animal welfare, equipment and vehicles.
We take pride in going the extra mile to ensure that the dog security personnel we supply are compatible with both the client and the project to which they are assigned.
Trained security dogs for sale
Our close and long-established relationships with breeders and trainers mean we can also help if you wish to purchase a professionally trained security dogs for your organisation or personal protection. Please contact us for more details.
Fully fit for purpose
- German Shepherd – obedient, intelligent and naturally curious, the German Shepherd (or Alsatian) has energy, stamina and twinned with handler, makes a formidable team – the ideal security dog for patrol duties and tracking criminals.
- English Springer Spaniel – hardworking, enthusiastic, friendly and unintimidating, the English Springer – traditionally bred for flushing and retrieving game – has an excellent sense of smell, excelling in sniffer dog assignments.
- Labrador – used by Response Security Consultants in the fields of detection, the Labrador is mild in manner, intelligent and hardworking.