From experienced dog security staff, trained and licensed to BIPDT and NASDU, adhering to BS8517 standards, to highly trained security dogs, Response Security Consultants are one of the few providers of dog security in the Midlands working to rigorous quality standards.
Our aim is to help our clients maintain secure environments with protection for vulnerable property, premises and people. It has been proven that security dogs – selected for their temperament, stamina, agility and strength – provide a very effective crime deterrent, helping prevent intruders, theft, arson and vandalism. Just one guard dog is capable of vigilance and can provide surveillance for large areas – often covering the work of two or three security guards. This makes dog security a viable, more affordable alternative to traditional security guards patrolling, particular where large areas are to be covered.
Response Security Consultants also excels in providing security dogs and handler teams for and executive protection and our expertise also encompasses trained narcotic detection dogs.
Over the years we have built close working relationships with working dogs breeders and professional dog trainers, helping ensure ensuring our dog security Midlands services exceed expectations.
Why Response Security Consultants for Dog Security Midlands?
- All handlers are SIA (Security Industry Association) licence holders
- All security dogs Midland are highly trained and NASDU & BIPDT registered
- Dog security Midland adheres to the Response Security Consultants Standard
- We oversee the health and well-being of all our security dogs Midlands
- Regular, unannounced site checks ensure service, equipment and vehicles meet rigorous standards
- All dog handlers comply with the Dog Guard Act 1975
- Many of our dog security Midlands personnel have a services background
For a quick, no obligation dog security Midlands estimate call 0845 634 2888 or email us providing brief details of your requirements.
Alternatively, read more about how Response Security Consultants can assist with all your dog security requirements