We have Security Dog Handlers available to help you protect you, your staff and your premises over the Christmas period.
Technology is never infallible and while alarms and CCTV systems provide an effective crime deterrent, nothing is as effective in discouraging criminal activity as dog security. Wolverhampton businesses, leisure venues, hospitals, retailers and more turn to Response Security Consultants for the most powerful crime prevention possible – security dogs.
A professional, uniformed handler and security dog unit sends out a powerful message, often preventing damage or theft occurring. Should any incident arise, our dogs will respond to command, apprehending or restraining an offender until assistance arrives from the authorities.
However, it’s not only within a security dog capacity that highly trained and experienced man and dog teams come into their own. We have wide expertise in the provision of security dogs Wolverhampton for the detection of banned substances (‘sniffer dogs’) and are seeing an increasing number of enquiries for personal protection dogs services.
Why Response Security Consultants for Dog Security Wolverhampton?
- All handlers are SIA (Security Industry Association) licence holders
- All security dogs Wolverhampton are highly trained and NASDU & BIPDT registered
- Dog security Wolverhampton adheres to the Response Security Consultants Standard
- We oversee the health and wellbeing of all our security dogs Wolverhampton
- Regular, unannounced site checks ensure service, equipment and vehicles meet rigorous standards
- All dog handlers comply with the Dog Guard Act 1975
- Many of our dog security Wolverhampton personnel have a services background
Discover more about how our expertise in dog security Wolverhampton can provide the reassurance you need
For a quick, no obligation dog security Wolverhampton estimate call 0845 634 2888 or email us providing brief details of your requirements.