From ‘meet and greet’ and ticket collection, to directing people and crowd control Response Security Consultants events security services help ensure that festivals, concerts, shows, gigs and fetes throughout the Midlands region run smoothly, safely and in line with your legislative obligations.
Whether you are responsible for a prestigious, crowd-drawing event, a series of concerts or a single smaller community event, our event security management expertise and spectator safety knowhow makes us a ‘one stop’ solution.
We can provide fully trained, SIA licensed events security staff – with the right skills for your brief:
- Event stewards – customer facing for general security duties including staffing turn-styles, managing traffic, access and exits, backstage security, first aid and emergency evacuation procedures.
- CCTV operatives – providing behind the scenes monitoring, communicating with ground level security staff to identify any incidents quickly and address them with minimum disruption.
- Pit teams – fully trained, experienced and essential for maintaining a safe environment for both performers and event-goers.
- CPOs – discreet or visible, male or female, Close Protection Officers to accompany high profile performers to and from stage areas or protect high profile guests.
- Dog security and sniffer dogs – an effective crime deterrent and essential for the detection of banned substances.
If you need event security services in the Midlands, Birmingham, Sheffield, Wolverhampton, Telford, Coventry, Northampton, Leicester, Derby, Nottingham, Stafford or Stoke please contact us.